Problem with Temple Univ.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boyan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am applying to Temple Univ. and I have sent them my application at the beginning of July. However, they have still not contacted me to ask for the application fee. I called them 3 weeks ago and they said they?d send me a letter asking for $30. I am still waiting for that letter?. I was just wondering if Temple has a secondary application that I should wait for or I can just send them $30 which will take care of the problem.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Why didn't you send the fee right after the application? All you had to do is put your SOcial security on the check and maybe with a letter attached to it explaining what the check is for(optional) This way you wouldn't have waited this long. ALl the schools I called (not Temple) told me to send the fee ASAP (duh they want the money) so I wouldn't wait if I was serious about Temple. So my advice don't wait for the letter send the check now.

Hope this helps
-Balki-

I think that goes for the majority of schools. If unsure, call them, however with most schools you can just mail the check after turning in your AADSAS application.

ALWAYS a good idea to put your social # on the check, so they can tie it to your file if by chance they get the money before they get application file.

Members don't see this ad :)
no worries

I applied July 7th, got a letter last week!

I spoke with someone a few weeks ago, and they told me they lost their admissions director, and were way behind schedule. I can't remember for sure, but I thought they said to wait until I got a letter from them to send my check. I know I didn't send a check right away (which I did to all other schools), so that must have been the reason. I finally got a letter about a week ago. I wouldn't worry too much, and like everyone else said, just give them a call to make sure they have everything they need.

Yes, I also heard that Mark Lombard is no longer at Temple. Its too bad, he was a really good asset and a really genuine person.

Does anybody know exactly what happened? Did he quit or something?