Problem with UPitt Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Conoli21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I submitted my application to UPitt. However, when I try to pay the fee, my credit card never goes through. I've tried multiple credit cards that I know work and I keep on getting this error page. Any ideas as to what's going on? Anybody else experience this?

Members don't see this ad.

I can't say I had any problems with this, but if it's persistent and you know for a fact that the cards work, call the admissions office and maybe they can try taking your payment online? They should at least offer some other suggestions.

Are you using Firefox? If so, try using Internet Explorer.

Members don't see this ad :)
I paid using firefox 1.0.7 successfully

Just submitted and paid with Firefox 1.5.0.5. Their server just might have been having problems when you tried, OP. Have you tried again since?

iceman77_7 said:
Just submitted and paid with Firefox 1.5.0.5. Their server just might have been having problems when you tried, OP. Have you tried again since?

I had no problems when I paid. Hopefully you'll figure it out! :luck:

definitely email or call. when i emailed one night, i had a response the next morning, so they seem to be really good about getting back to you.

Or maybe your payments kept tgoing through and just showed an error page. You could a bazillion dollars charged to your accounts from all those attempts :smuggrin: Better check those statements!

Hey ,its the orginal poster....I was able to finally make payment; must have been a problem with the site...thanks!