Conoli21

10+ Year Member
May 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey I submitted my application to UPitt. However, when I try to pay the fee, my credit card never goes through. I've tried multiple credit cards that I know work and I keep on getting this error page. Any ideas as to what's going on? Anybody else experience this?

Looque

Bob Loblaw
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hyde Park, Chicago
Status
Medical Student
I can't say I had any problems with this, but if it's persistent and you know for a fact that the cards work, call the admissions office and maybe they can try taking your payment online? They should at least offer some other suggestions.

airflare

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Are you using Firefox? If so, try using Internet Explorer.

About the Ads

iceman77_7

10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Just submitted and paid with Firefox 1.5.0.5. Their server just might have been having problems when you tried, OP. Have you tried again since?

joanofarc0907

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
iceman77_7 said:
Just submitted and paid with Firefox 1.5.0.5. Their server just might have been having problems when you tried, OP. Have you tried again since?
I had no problems when I paid. Hopefully you'll figure it out! :luck:

Erina

MS-IV
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2006
Status
Medical Student
definitely email or call. when i emailed one night, i had a response the next morning, so they seem to be really good about getting back to you.

Haemulon

Slippery When Wet
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2006
On SDN
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Or maybe your payments kept tgoing through and just showed an error page. You could a bazillion dollars charged to your accounts from all those attempts :smuggrin: Better check those statements!

OP
C

Conoli21

10+ Year Member
May 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey ,its the orginal poster....I was able to finally make payment; must have been a problem with the site...thanks!

About the Ads