azrk

10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
I just took a look at the questions I missed on FL4 Bio and found that in a lot of the questions I missed the answer is quite debatable.

Has anyone had similar problems and is there a thread or place to discuss these questions?

I cannot wrap my head around some of there explanations since they contradict information in the passage.

PhilIvey

Poker Aficionado
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 2, 2006
Status
I just took a look at the questions I missed on FL4 Bio and found that in a lot of the questions I missed the answer is quite debatable.

Has anyone had similar problems and is there a thread or place to discuss these questions?

I cannot wrap my head around some of there explanations since they contradict information in the passage.
I had this problem. You'll just have to figure out their reason albeit questionable. Your actual test will have such questions and you need to be able to realize what they're getting at or how they want you to answer it. There is a thread for specific AAMcs. You can PM the specific questions and I could try my best to explain.

ksmi117

GEAUX TIGERS!!!
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
You can post in the Study Q&A forum to ask for better explanations, but if you want explanations of AAMC FL questions, please say that you have an AAMC question in the title of your thread. That way people don't have the AAMC questions ruined for them.

azrk

10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Ahhh I found the thread for the aamc FL4 thanks alot guys. Looks like some others had trouble with one of my questions as well :)

Thanks for the offer PhilIvey I might take you up on that offer soon!