Problems with pdf/Adobe applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

bigchoader

Hey,

When I go to type responses in the adobe program, I will be typing and instead of moving my cursor to the next line when I have filled one up, my typing just continues on the line, and the stuff I typed before moves off the page. It is hard to explain. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Does anyone know how to make it so the cursor automatically moves to the next line when the line you are working on gets filled up? Or, is everyone typing their answers in, one line at a time (this causes hellish editing problems)?

Members don't see this ad.

That's just how their fillable PDF was designed. The pre-prepared PDF forms sometimes don't let you do that. You can either use Adobe Acrobat and make a new form or try FoxIt Reader. Or, just watch for when you're getting close to a line and move it to the next line.

That's just how their fillable PDF was designed. The pre-prepared PDF forms sometimes don't let you do that. You can either use Adobe Acrobat and make a new form or try FoxIt Reader. Or, just watch for when you're getting close to a line and move it to the next line.

Can I somehow take the pre-prepared form and somehow make it open in adobe so that it will send my cursor on to the next line?