Problems with the Ohio State secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopkins2010

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I filled in the OSU secondary a couple of times and hit submit. However, it didnt do anything. It just went back to the login screen.

I logged in again and clicked on secondary application and the app was just blank like I hadnt submitted. Also, there was no form to print out to mail the fee in with.

Anybody else have these problems? Is there something I'm missing here?

Members don't see this ad.

I had a similar problem last week. What I suspected was that the supp app page was timing out. So, what I did was enter all the info in and then print the page out so that I could have something to look at while I typed it in a second time as fast as I could. When I typed the app in real fast and then hit submit, it worked. I previously tried about 5 times by just entering the info in a slow manner but kept getting an error. I'm still not sure if it was an issue about the screen timing out, but it worked. Good luck in getting it to work.

Hi Baylor,

email them and tell them about it...

I kind of had the same problem. I would submit, then I would get a new screen. In this screen I had to click the application fee form and print it out. Instead every time I clicked on it I got booted out :(

I emailed them and they specifically fixed it for me, so I was able to send the applicaiton :D

They said thank you for informing me us about the situation...hope that helps bro ;)