Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Processed Application? Or not?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by kreno, Jul 3, 2002.

1. kreno

kreno Candy Man
    7+ Year Member

It says my application has been processed... but below (i'm talking about the main page when you first logon) non of the schools I applied to have a date under "transmission date." so, was my stuff trasmitted to them or not? It's been so-called "processed" for over a week now. :(

anyone else in the processed stage that has dates next to their schools saying when the data was sent? or not?

2. Jessica37

Jessica37 Member
    7+ Year Member

No need to worry. The first batch of processed applications will not be transmitted to schools until around July 8. I hope that helps :)

3. -= snowball =-

-= snowball =- Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

glad to hear that jessica because mine was processed too and had no dates. But where did you get the info that they will be sent on the 8th? did u call them?

4. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Someone -- I think it was jot -- called them and posted the info a while back. Even once there is a date, it may not mean the whole app has been transmitted, but only very abbreviated "preliminary" info, at least that's what it meant last year.