Processed Application? Or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kreno

Candy Man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It says my application has been processed... but below (i'm talking about the main page when you first logon) non of the schools I applied to have a date under "transmission date." so, was my stuff trasmitted to them or not? It's been so-called "processed" for over a week now. :(

anyone else in the processed stage that has dates next to their schools saying when the data was sent? or not?

Members don't see this ad.

No need to worry. The first batch of processed applications will not be transmitted to schools until around July 8. I hope that helps :)

glad to hear that jessica because mine was processed too and had no dates. But where did you get the info that they will be sent on the 8th? did u call them?

Someone -- I think it was jot -- called them and posted the info a while back. Even once there is a date, it may not mean the whole app has been transmitted, but only very abbreviated "preliminary" info, at least that's what it meant last year.