PROCESSED!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Barton

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm finally processed!!! I have my "change notification" button. I was super worried I wouldn't get processed, because I made a bunch of changes to my app yesterday, but I guess that doesn't matter!! Yay!! Also, to those whose apps haven't been processed but submitted early, double-check to make sure your transcripts are actually there. Mine just got in last week. I submitted my app on 6/23, so I was worried. Also, make sure that AMCAS doesn't think you have more transcripts coming, or they won't process your app. Give'em a call.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Barton:
•I'm finally processed!!! I have my "change notification" button. I was super worried I wouldn't get processed, because I made a bunch of changes to my app yesterday, but I guess that doesn't matter!! Yay!! Also, to those whose apps haven't been processed but submitted early, double-check to make sure your transcripts are actually there. Mine just got in last week. I submitted my app on 6/23, so I was worried. Also, make sure that AMCAS doesn't think you have more transcripts coming, or they won't process your app. Give'em a call.•

I got that on Saturday too but I still don't have verification marks next to my classes or a date processed. Do you have either of these? It really shouldn't take them this long to verify my coursework. I only have one transcript and everything is entered in EXACTLY as it appears on the transcript!

At last check, I have no marks by my grades, but I'm just happy something is happening. I called med schools yesterday (including IA) and none have received any full app transmissions from AMCAS.

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm not sure the "change notification status" means you're processed. did you check your printout? is the "processed" date filled in?

i also have the "change notification" tab, but no processed date and no marks next to my academic record. since some applicants have confirmed that they have a processed date and a marked up academic record, i can only assume i haven't been processed yet (even though my transcripts are in). but i could be wrong...

Originally posted by synite:
•i'm not sure the "change notification status" means you're processed. did you check your printout? is the "processed" date filled in?

i also have the "change notification" tab, but no processed date and no marks next to my academic record. since some applicants have confirmed that they have a processed date and a marked up academic record, i can only assume i haven't been processed yet (even though my transcripts are in). but i could be wrong...•

Technically, you are not processed yet until you have a "date processed" listed in your AMCAS online printout.

However, usually happens within a day after your app has the new "change notification process" button. At least thats how it was for me.

You should get a date processed at the same time that your courses are marked with symbols.