Professional Honor Society Invitation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistoes

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I received an invitation email from the Professional Honor Society. I am just debating whether the $65/$100/$150 fee is worth joining. If there is anyone who are current/have been members, in what ways will this be helpful? Or, is it like one thing you get to write on your resume later, like those in high school? TYIA! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, so I received an invitation email from the Professional Honor Society. I am just debating whether the $65/$100/$150 fee is worth joining. If there is anyone who are current/have been members, in what ways will this be helpful? Or, is it like one thing you get to write on your resume later, like those in high school? TYIA! :)

Big Hoss

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Unless it’s one of the big ones like Phi Kappa Phi or Phi Beta Kappa, it might be worth it to join. I was able to appeal for my membership fee to be waived so I got in on a scholarship. I’ve also applied for many scholarships for study abroad and even money for dental school through these two and it has been worth it for me.

Dear people of the internet,

Congratulations! Based on your outstanding qualifications you’ve all been invited to become members of the prestigious and exclusive Who’s Who of SDN. All that is needed is to send me $250 to process your application. Please send me a direct message for further details on submitting your payment.

Very respectfully,

The Honorable Big Hoss
Academic Vice-Chancellor
Who’s Who of SDN

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Unless it’s one of the big ones like Phi Kappa Phi or Phi Beta Kappa, it might be worth it to join. I was able to appeal for my membership fee to be waived so I got in on a scholarship. I’ve also applied for many scholarships for study abroad and even money for dental school through these two and it has been worth it for me.
Ope, thought this was the pre-dental thread but now I see it's the Dental thread. The ones I mentioned were for undergrad, so not applicable in this case. Sorry!

Congratulations! Based on your outstanding qualifications you’ve all been invited to become members of the prestigious and exclusive Who’s Who of SDN. All that is needed is to send me $250 to process your application. Please send me a direct message for further details on submitting your payment.

Very respectfully,

The Honorable Big Hoss
Academic Vice-Chancellor
Who’s Who of SDN
Get into your dream residency with this trick program directors don't want you to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Very respectfully,

The Honorable Big Hoss
Academic Vice-Chancellor
Who’s Who of SDN

Big Hoss
You are wasting your time with this dental gig.
Your destiny is in the world of on line scams. There is big money in that game for a guy that thinks like you!

Reactions: 1 users