profile review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

siddhans

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
a

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,

My nbde part 1 score is 84
My toefl is 95

my gpa is 3.5
>2 years experience from india
and have 3 months shadowing experience

Can someone please throw light on what are my chances of getting admission ? i am thinking of retaking my toefl and give nbde part 2? but what are my chances with my current score and profile and what universities?

The best way to know your chances is to apply to as much universities as possible, Of course, giving Part 2 and improving TOEFL score will improve your application but right now you have to apply for this cycle while preparing for part 2 and new Toefl for the next cycle. No one can give you a true advice since every one has a different experience and different situation But after all you have a decent application and you have a good chance to get an interview somewhere.
And remember, Score are not every thing. Good luck.

Hello,

My nbde part 1 score is 84
My toefl is 95

my gpa is 3.5
>2 years experience from india
and have 3 months shadowing experience

Can someone please throw light on what are my chances of getting admission ? i am thinking of retaking my toefl and give nbde part 2? but what are my chances with my current score and profile and what universities?

As of today apply to as many unit you can. Give part 2 and get more than 100 on TOEFL. Try to gain some research exp and work on your SOP and Resume.

Can someone please throw light on what are my chances of getting admission ? ... but what are my chances with my current score and profile and what universities?

The only answer for that would be no... Like, not really... Anyone here who shows up telling your "chances of getting admission" would be at best "GUESTIMATING".

You should do your own research on the universities, google them, check their websites, call their offices, send them email. Find yourself the profile of the universities, because YOU are the best person to match your profile with the schools.

SDN is an amazing source of information, if you go through some of the threads you'll see what I'm saying, and you'll find countless posts like yours... I remember that my very first posting here was one just like that "what are my chances, through me some light...", and I can tell you now that was one the few posts that didn't add at all for myself.

What do YOU think about your stats and your profile besides the obvious?

Good luck. :luck: