Prometric Center DAT Question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted997355

Prometric center question: If I wear contacts, but want to bring a pair of reading glasses into my testing room with me just in case something happens to my contacts during the test, can I do this? Even if I'm not wearing the glasses? Or are their rules that you can't bring anything in that you aren't physically wearing?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Prometric center question: If I wear contacts, but want to bring a pair of reading glasses into my testing room with me just in case something happens to my contacts during the test, can I do this? Even if I'm not wearing the glasses? Or are their rules that you can't bring anything in that you aren't physically wearing?
Since testing centers can vary I would call your testing center directly to ask that question, you wouldn't want to have any surprises on test day. With things being a little crazy right now if you can not get through on the phone I would send and email.

Good luck to you, when are you taking the DAT?....#think30.....Nancy

Since testing centers can vary I would call your testing center directly to ask that question, you wouldn't want to have any surprises on test day. With things being a little crazy right now if you can not get through on the phone I would send and email.

Good luck to you, when are you taking the DAT?....#think30.....Nancy
Thank you! I called them and they said I can surely bring in my reading glasses :) My DAT is on May 20th!