Pros and Cons of specific schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ganesha123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...can any of you give comments on these schools

pros/cons....ideally from someone who has interviewed or is going to one of these schools...thanks~.

St. louis university
creighton university
tulane university
university of rochester
vcu
wake forest
rosalind franklin
loyola
albany
suny downstate

Members don't see this ad.

pros/cons....ideally from someone who has interviewed or is going to one of these schools...thanks~.

St. louis university
creighton university
tulane university
university of rochester
vcu
wake forest
rosalind franklin
loyola
albany
suny downstate

Are you currently applying for this cycle and awaiting an interview? I am not sure if you made that clear already.

Anyways, I went to Creighton University in early February. It was an all-day commitment and I thought it was a high gear recruiting time. The interviews were laid back and you actually have two of them, one by a medical student (M-IV) and a faculty member. I love the atmosphere and the fact that it is a Jesuit school too (I'm from Fairfield U.). The only drawback is that the weather is cold, but it comes with choosing a school in the Midwest. There are my thoughts and I hope that I get an acceptance offer to attend there. Currently, I am on the waitlist, however.

St. louis university
creighton university
tulane university
university of rochester
vcu
wake forest
rosalind franklin
loyola
albany
suny downstate

SLU had the most disorganized interview day of the 10 schools I attended. My faculty member was boring, no one seemed to keep up with the students, and the facilities seemed rather out-dated. Big disappointment.

I have friends at Creighton that love it. No personal experience though.