Provisional Acceptance at UOP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

juan7677

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My acceptance letter from UOP says that I need to get B or better in the rest of my classes I take. But in this term, I'm in danger of getting a C in one of my science classes. Will they turn down my acceptance? can someone help me with this cuz i'm getting worried.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Juan7677-

I have the same question. I'm going to call them today.

Hey agutier,

When you do ask them, can you please tell me what they said. That'll be great.

Members don't see this ad :)
Juan7677-

I called today and talked to Tori at UOP. She said that one "C" grade would be alright, but warned me to keep the grades up....especially if it will be for science classes. Hope this helps!

they even hold my file for Fall grades and will review as soon as my grades are in. That would be the end of Jan. I can't wait to get their interview:eek: What should I do in the mean time?
T

Hi T-

The best thing to do (and the only thing you can do) is wait. When I talked to them, they really emphasized about keeping at least a B in every class. The vibe that I got was that they are very serious about this requirement. Keep those Fall grades up, and you should hear from them soon. Good luck to you.;)

Arby

I better get a B then. Gosh I hope I don't get a C in that damn human genetics class and get dropped.

My top 2 choices are UOP and UCLA. They're are alot of great schools elsewhere but i wanted to stay in cali.