PS Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FordeMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am a former writing tutor (UConn writing center) and I now work as a clinical tutor at a company called Lindamood-Bell. I am published in various genres and scored in the top 3% (an S) on the MCAT writing sample. Nearly every school I received interviews from (5 out of 9 receiving apps) praised my PS and secondary essays. In short, if you need help with your PS I think am qualified and willing to help. When I'm not working, I'm pretty much twiddlin' my thumbs waiting to start medschool in August. In short, if you need help, I'm here. If you'd like to read my PS I will gladly send it to you as a PM.

Members don't see this ad.

FordeMD said:
Hi all,
I am a former writing tutor (UConn writing center) and I now work as a clinical tutor at a company called Lindamood-Bell. I am published in various genres and scored in the top 3% (an S) on the MCAT writing sample. Nearly every school I received interviews from (5 out of 9 receiving apps) praised my PS and secondary essays. In short, if you need help with your PS I think am qualified and willing to help. When I'm not working, I'm pretty much twiddlin' my thumbs waiting to start medschool in August. In short, if you need help, I'm here. If you'd like to read my PS I will gladly send it to you as a PM.

can you send me your ps