PSA: Thank you, SDN AdComs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tunaktunak

Reaction score
I'm not sure if the AdComs on here get any appreciation, but they really should. You all are probably busy as f*ck, yet you make the effort to give us advice and help us in this journey. A lot of it is tough love, but we need to hear it sometimes (especially when our premed advisors suck). Thank you for all you do.

@Goro , @gonnif , @LizzyM , @Faha , @gyngyn and anyone else I missed.

P.S. Yes, I know; thank you notes bear no impact on admissions decisions LOL

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For real! We appreciate you guys! Don't get enough love as busy as you all are and still setting aside time to advise/lead us in the right direction!

Reactions: 1 users
I also have to call out @TheDataKing ...I am sort of obsessed with his postings. And @KnightDoc is still, I believe, a premed but his posts are so kind and detailed that he deserves multiple ii next year!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
And I would like to make a shoutout to @Lee , one of the founders of SDN and has kept involved with it for over 2 decades, while choosing from move from private practice to wear the uniform of a military physician full time. Thank you for your service to premeds and to the country
Thanks @gonnif! That means a lot to me -- it's been an honor and privilege to both serve our Soldiers and be part of the fantastic SDN community! 💕 I'd also like to give a shout-out to @gonnif, @LizzyM, @wysdoc, @gyngyn, @Catalystik, @Goro, @TheDataKing, @KnightDoc, and @Faha. (I know I'm missing a bunch of others! My apologies!). Your mentorship is what makes this community so amazing. Thank you for your years of giving so much to so many students!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users