PSAP 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkpharmd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am currently working on my renewal for my BCPS via ACCP PSAPs option. The first book is on Cardiology. Since a test is associated with each topic and a passing grade must be achieved, I am looking for individuals that are willing to compare answers. The PSAPs are expensive and the renewal process is very tedious, I would like to avoid failing these tests. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am currently working on my renewal for my BCPS via ACCP PSAPs option. The first book is on Cardiology. Since a test is associated with each topic and a passing grade must be achieved, I am looking for individuals that are willing to compare answers. The PSAPs are expensive and the renewal process is very tedious, I would like to avoid failing these tests. Thank you.
Hi, I just finished working on mine. I would love to compare answers, because some of these questions are very tricky and I am torn between the two answers on quiet a few of them.

I am done with all the Cardiology self assessment questions. Please do email me if interested in comparing answers. Deadline for submission is May 15, 2016. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to compare my answers, I will be finishing this Friday, let me know please, thx

Thank you all for all the responses.

I will now be working on GI / Fluids and Nutrition book, for those interested in comparing answers, please do send me a message or reply to this thread. Of note, I will not be checking this forum much often until it nears the submission date of the GI / Fluids and Nutrition book.

I would also love to compare answers. Anyone interested email their answers and I'll swap back ASAP. Deadline is soon.
[email protected]

Thanks,
Prof.Dr.Ajax27
Clinical Pharmacist and Professor of Pharmacology

I have completed the Selected Infections of the GIT and Liver, questions 1-20, please contact me if would like to compare answers. Thank you

Hi all
I would like to compare the answer as well. I have done up to peptic ulcer disease. Anyone want to compare the answer GI fluid part 1 please email at
[email protected] I will email my answer back for compare within a day

Members don't see this ad :)
I have finished both the PUD and POC testing portion of Gastroenterology and Hepatology if anyone wants to compare. Best means of reaching me is through SDN private messages.

please PM me if you are interested in comparing answers (all 3 sections of the most recent GI/hepatology PSAP for BCPS credits)

I will be working on
PSAP 2016 Book 3 Women’s and Men’s Health
if you would like to compare answers please contact me. Thank you.

I will be working on
PSAP 2016 Book 3 Women’s and Men’s Health
if you would like to compare answers please contact me. Thank you.
i am working on this one too---just finished the 1st chapter on Lactation--id love to compare answers with you or anyone else

• Drug Principles in Lactation &
  • Menstrual-Related Disorders completed
Please message me if interested in comparing answers. I am looking to finish the Women's and Men's Health PSAP before the holidays.

PSAP 2016 Book 3 Women's and Men's Health
- Drug Principles in Lactation
- Menstrual Related Disorders
- Recent Developments in Contraception
- Perimenopause and Menopause
These chapters are completed please message me if you would like to compare answers. Thank you.

- PCOS
- Fibromyalgia

These chapters are completed please message me if you would like to compare answers. Thank you.

- PCOS
- Fibromyalgia
- Sexual Dysfunction in Men

- PCOS
- Fibromyalgia
- Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Chronic Prostatitis

These entire book of Women's and Men's Health is completed please message me if you would like to compare answers. Thank you.

Of course I see this thread after I complete my test on Mens/Womens Health. I passed the first two, but scored 3 points below the passing point in the last one. Does anyone know how the grading works? It just says they will determine a pass/fail within 2 weeks after the close date of the test. I assume they do it based upon average/standard deviation? Thanks

I have submitted my answers to PSAP 2016 Book 3 Women's and Men's Health. I will no longer need to compare answers. Thank you.

I will be working on PSAP 2017 Book 1 Endocrinology and Nephrology. Please message me around 2/2017, if you would like to share/discuss answers.

Planning to finish mine soon and would love to compare if anyone still needs comparison for women's and men's health.

If anyone would still like to compare, please PM me. (I already submitted one section actually and passed)

Hi everyone!
Thanks to God I passed Cpje. However, still waiting for my result for naplex. Very worried. Did anyone from Ca take naplex?. Pls do share and do remember me in your prayers. May God be with all of us. Any help if needed for cpje, I am always here. Pray for me!

Last edited:
Please send me a message if you would like to compare answers for PSAP 2017 Book 1 Endocrinology/Nephrology Gestational Diabetes Mellitus. Thank you

Please send me a message if you would like to compare answers for PSAP 2017 Book 1 Endocrinology/Nephrology Gestational Diabetes Mellitus. Thank you
Yes I am starting on endocrinology and nephrology book
Will send the answers for comparison and discussion if times allows
Thx