PSAP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkpharmd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone:
I am looking for individuals that would like to compare/discuss answers to the PSAPs 2017 Books. Please send me a message.

PSAP 2017 Book 1 Endocrinology / Nephrology
- COMPLETED I will not need to compare answers

I will be working on the next PSAP : Pulmonary and Emergency Medicine and will be back on this forum beginning of June 2017

Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would like to join you. I have already completed the first 2 chapters and am currently working on the 3rd (Adrenal). How do you suggest we go about comparing?

Thank you

I am currently working on

PSAP 2017: Pulmonary and Emergency Medicine

I have the following chapter completed, please message me if you are looking to compare answers. Thank you

- COPD & Asthma
- Cystic Fibrosis

I would like to finish these PSAP as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I am currently working on

PSAP 2017: Pulmonary and Emergency Medicine

I have the following chapters completed, please message me if you would like to discuss these chapters together. Thank you

- Anaphylaxis and Angioedema
- Toxic Ingestions

I would like to finish these PSAP as soon as possible.

I have already completed the Pulmonary chapters and will not need to discuss those chapters.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I will be working on

PSAP 2017 Book 3 Pediatrics and Geriatrics

Please contact me if interested in reviewing/discussing book together.

Last edited:
I am done with PSAP 2017 Book 3 Pediatrics and Geriatrics

Please contact me around 2/2018 to review/discuss the book starting with ID.

Last edited:
Of course I am procrastinating and just now doing the PSAP 2017 Book 3. I have completed Vertigo and Public Health concerns with the Aging Population. Does anyone want to discuss?

I am done with the UTI chapter for those that would like to discuss the chapter, please contact me. Thank you

I would be interested in discussing the chapters as well for the ID PSAP that recently came out. Also currently in a study group with my co-workers. I've gone over the first two chapters with my coworkers and did the next 3 chapters by myself.