Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to reading this and share your perspective. Today is my last day to re-schedule Step 2 without penalty and I am soliciting advice on whether or not I should do so. I did an away elective at my top choice which happens to be quite competitive. I do not feel like that competitive of an applicant numbers-wise and come from an unknown med school. I do have other strengths (research, passion, extracurriculars, strong LORs from attendings at the institution, etc.) so hopefully I am not completely delusional in applying. =) I took a practice step 2 and got what would be equivalent to a 180 (ouch!). I got in the low 220s on Step 1. The test is a week away and I imagine that I could improve my score by studying very hard. I am concerned that my board score will go down and it may be wise to put the test off for a week or so (to hit around 220+). Should I consider delaying Step II CK so I don't take a nosedive in my board scores? Am I over-reacting to the practice test? Any advice is greatly appreciated!