Psychological Testing Supplies For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drhorowitz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
FOR SALE: Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Fourth Edition (WAIS-IV), Wechsler Memory Scale-Fourth Edition (WMS-IV), Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System (D-KEFS).

I purchased these test materials new about a year ago and they have NEVER been used. Thought I would do some testing when I opened up shop and I have decided not to. All tests come with soft 'messenger bag style' carrying cases. Intelligence and Memory tests are the latest iterations and matched with one another. D-KEFS is a powerful neuropsych/executive function test.

I live in NYC and would prefer you pick up tests but will consider shipping at your cost. All three tests are available, you may purchase the measures independently or as a bundle. Paid well over $3000 for them all new. Make me an offer.

Please note these measures require a level 'c' qualification for purchase. See http://www.pearsonclinical.com/psychology/qualifications.html for details.

Contact me by replying to this posting or at [email protected]

Thank You,
Julian

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: