Psychological Testing Supplies For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drhorowitz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
FOR SALE: Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Fourth Edition (WAIS-IV), Wechsler Memory Scale-Fourth Edition (WMS-IV), Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System (D-KEFS).

All three measures: $1500
Individual: WAIS $800, WMS $500, D-KEFS $500

I purchased these test materials new about a year ago and they have NEVER been used. Thought I would do some testing when I opened up shop and I have decided not to. All tests come with soft 'messenger bag style' carrying cases. Intelligence and Memory tests are the latest iterations and matched with one another. D-KEFS is a powerful neuropsych/executive function test.

I live in NYC and require measures be picked up at my office on the upper west side of manhattan. All three tests are available, you may purchase the measures independently or as a bundle. Paid well over $3000 for them all new.

Please note these measures require a level 'c' qualification for purchase. See http://www.pearsonclinical.com/psychology/qualifications.html for details.

Contact me by replying to this posting or at [email protected]

Thank You,
Julian

Members don't see this ad.

FOR SALE: Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Fourth Edition (WAIS-IV), Wechsler Memory Scale-Fourth Edition (WMS-IV), Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System (D-KEFS).

I purchased these test materials new about a year ago and they have NEVER been used. Thought I would do some testing when I opened up shop and I have decided not to. All tests come with soft 'messenger bag style' carrying cases. Intelligence and Memory tests are the latest iterations and matched with one another. D-KEFS is a powerful neuropsych/executive function test.

I live in NYC and require measures be picked up at my office on the upper west side of manhattan. All three tests are available, you may purchase the measures independently or as a bundle. Paid well over $3000 for them all new.

Please note these measures require a level 'c' qualification for purchase. See http://www.pearsonclinical.com/psychology/qualifications.html for details.

Thank You,
Julian

Is the WMS still available? If so, can you contact me at [email protected] ?
Thank you.

Please note these measures require a level 'c' qualification for purchase. See Qualification Levels for details.

Thank You,
Julian

I am interested in the WAIS, and possibly the D-KEFS. Are they still available?