Psychology Major

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychiatry8

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a freshman at CSU Chico! I am a psychology major and I am in Psi Chi! The psychology honor society! This is my first time doing psychology forums but I thought that I should to open my mind to other people's ways of thinking. I would like to know how to do these forums!

Thanks everyone!
Katianne

I want to start a psychology RPG where the characters have mental disorders. I think it would be great! Anyone wanna help?

Members don't see this ad.

I am a freshman at CSU Chico! I am a psychology major and I am in Psi Chi! The psychology honor society! This is my first time doing psychology forums but I thought that I should to open my mind to other people's ways of thinking. I would like to know how to do these forums!

Thanks everyone!
Katianne

I want to start a psychology RPG where the characters have mental disorders. I think it would be great! Anyone wanna help?

try WoW.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm afraid to try it. I'm afraid I'd never get any work done. :) I think my computer couldn't handle such a graphics intense game, but oh boy wouldn't it be fun to try . . .