PT Aide Position in Los Angeles/Beverly Hills

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DHJunkie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw this out there. If there's anybody in the Los Angeles area who's interested in a PT Aide position at a fun, energetic Beverly Hills ortho rehab clinic, PM me. Great way to get hours while getting paid.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm very interested in a Pt Aide position, i am currently a student at CSUN and live in the SFV (Northridge). Please send me a PM with details, thank you!

I am also very interested in a PT aide position. I currently live in South Bay. Please send me a PM with details. I would love such a great opportunity!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I just saw this and think it sounds like a great opportunity! I would love more information also :) Thanks!

Hi,

I'm very interested. I am currently in LA and need to have PT aide hours as requirement for NPTE. Please send me message for more details. Thanks! :)

Hi,

This sounds like a great opportunity! I would like to have information sent to me since I'll be moving back to LA area in august.

Thanks!

hi! I am very interested in the PT aide position, I've been looking for PT aide jobs and internships. PM thanks!