PT in dental school with HSCP in Navy.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smills91

Defeat Obamunism!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am curious what the requirements are to pass the PT while on HSCP during dental school. I know it's twice a year, but I was wondering if anyone had the answers or the information(link) to what the requirements are to pass. Thanks.

The only thing I know is that you have to run a mile and a half that is contingent on age/height/weight I believe.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The only time during dental school that you wil have to take the PRT while on HPSP is if you attend ODS school. If you don't attend ODS your first PRT will be when you go on active duty/attend ODS after graduation.

As far as the HSCP program I haven't heard if you are required to take the PRT. I would imagine since you are technically on active duty you would be required to take the PRT twice a year but don't know for sure.

The only time during dental school that you wil have to take the PRT while on HPSP is if you attend ODS school. If you don't attend ODS your first PRT will be when you go on active duty/attend ODS after graduation.

As far as the HSCP program I haven't heard if you are required to take the PRT. I would imagine since you are technically on active duty you would be required to take the PRT twice a year but don't know for sure.

Yeah on HSCP you have to do PRT that much I knew, but I didn't know(until the link) what it consisted of.