PTCAS Essay Prompt Proofread

TDPT

5+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2016
  1. Physical Therapist
    Hey Everyone!

I know the applications just opened up a few weeks ago, so i'm not sure how many of you have your main essay done or near done. If anyone wants to swap, proof read, and/or bounce ideas back and fourth shoot me a message.

Anything helps as this essay prompt is very unique compared to the previous.

ClayborneCR

Jul 4, 2016
    1. DPT / OTD
      Hey Everyone!

I know the applications just opened up a few weeks ago, so i'm not sure how many of you have your main essay done or near done. If anyone wants to swap, proof read, and/or bounce ideas back and fourth shoot me a message.

Anything helps as this essay prompt is very unique compared to the previous.
      Hey send me a PM i dont mind helping some. I have a couple of people looking at mine currently but i can share you a rough draft

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.