PTCE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soyu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey so I'm hoping to take the PTCE exam in a week or two. I really want to just get it over with. I've been reading from a guide, but it's a lot to memorize. I definitely have the math down except for maybe what conversions are necessary to remember. I'm not too confident about the top 200 drugs however and I feel like it might just be too much of a hassle to try and memorize it for this test. Anyways, I guess the point is, I really want to take this exam and pass it on the first try. For those of you that have taken it, what are a few pointers?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you worked in a pharmacy? When I took it, I've been working in a pharmacy and didn't study for the test. I passed it with no problem. The things that caught me off guard were the drugs, they expect you to know what the indications of some drugs are. Study the top 200 and the indications. Make charts and group them together. That should make it more manageable.