This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

labailarina11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from any of these schools for the Summer/Fall 2016 term? I'm pretty sure most of them won't be replying until Feb/March, but I just wanted to start a dialogue with other possible students.

Also, what are the GPAs of people who have applied to one or more of these programs?
Mine are:
Overall GPA: 3.64
Prereq GPA: 3.66
GRE: 152, 151, 4.0
Experience: Studied abroad, speak Spanish, OT internship, 100+ volunteer/shadowing

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard back from any of these schools for the Summer/Fall 2016 term? I'm pretty sure most of them won't be replying until Feb/March, but I just wanted to start a dialogue with other possible students.

Also, what are the GPAs of people who have applied to one or more of these programs?
Mine are:
Overall GPA: 3.64
Prereq GPA: 3.66
GRE: 152, 151, 4.0
Experience: Studied abroad, speak Spanish, OT internship, 100+ volunteer/shadowing

I heard back from Pacific University about an interview in February. I also applied to EWU but haven't heard anything back yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone interview with U of Mary yet? I have skype interview with them on the 1st.

Has anyone heard from Pacific about the March interview?

Hey! Is anyone on this thread going to U of Mary for their MOT program?

@OTgirl29 Awesome! When did you accept? I received my acceptance today but it was very vague. When you accepted what information did they provide you with?

I heard back from EWU but won't be attending. Here are my stats for you:

Undergrad: Western Washington University
Major: Human Services
Undergrad GPA: 3.49 (otcas)
Prerequisite GPA: 3.87 - 3.94 (depending on school)
GRE: 154 V 152 Q 4.0 AW

Extra-Curric: church children's ministry, college ministry small group leader, musician, camp counselor, homeless ministry outreach

Work experience: ABA Therapist

Volunteer: 229 hrs pediatric clinic, 139 hrs hospital outpatient rehab, 29 hrs geriatrics / productive aging

Applied: University of Washington, Eastern Washington University

Interviews: Eastern Washington University

Acceptances: University of Washington, Eastern Washington University

Rejections:N/A

Attending: University of Washington!