1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Public review on Ross sample test..

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by ammarm, Aug 19, 2011.

1. ammarm

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    As some of you might already know that Ross introduced his new PAT tutorial videos along with some PAT qsns.. I was going through the sample test he has on his website and was wondering if anyone has tried it yet? what do you think about the type of questions? i thought the key holes were a little harder than Crack PAT.. i would like to get feedback from people who have taken the exam as well as those who have seen Ross's key hole qsns from his sample test; Are the key hole questions from Ross sample test comparable to the actual DAT? Secondly i did not understand the explanation to his key hole problems, they are actually even more confusing.. What do you guys think?

2. Riz0791

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental, Dental Student
    I also found the keyholes more difficult than that of cdp. It also took me longer than usual on each keyhole question as well.

3. NOORALLAH

Dental Student
    I havent takin my dat yet... and i have tried test #1 and keyholes were much more tricky than CDP...I would love to hear some feedback about the comparison to the actual test too

4. FROGGBUSTER

2+ Year Member

CDP keyholes are easier than actual.

5. SEAirLand

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I actually found the key holes to be trickier on the test than CDP. Everything was in line with CDP otherwise. If Ross's questions are harder than CDP, I would do them.

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in war"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...