Public review on Ross sample test..

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by ammarm, Aug 19, 2011.

1. ammarm

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    As some of you might already know that Ross introduced his new PAT tutorial videos along with some PAT qsns.. I was going through the sample test he has on his website and was wondering if anyone has tried it yet? what do you think about the type of questions? i thought the key holes were a little harder than Crack PAT.. i would like to get feedback from people who have taken the exam as well as those who have seen Ross's key hole qsns from his sample test; Are the key hole questions from Ross sample test comparable to the actual DAT? Secondly i did not understand the explanation to his key hole problems, they are actually even more confusing.. What do you guys think?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Riz0791

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental, Dental Student
    I also found the keyholes more difficult than that of cdp. It also took me longer than usual on each keyhole question as well.

4. NOORALLAH

Dental Student
    I havent takin my dat yet... and i have tried test #1 and keyholes were much more tricky than CDP...I would love to hear some feedback about the comparison to the actual test too

5. FROGGBUSTER

2+ Year Member

CDP keyholes are easier than actual.

6. SEAirLand

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I actually found the key holes to be trickier on the test than CDP. Everything was in line with CDP otherwise. If Ross's questions are harder than CDP, I would do them.

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in war"