Public Service Loan Forgiveness Petition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This thread is already a duplicate by the OP, I'm surprised the mods haven't done anything already.

Members don't see this ad.

To all the haters,

I honestly could care less were the f-ing money comes from. Why are there so many righteous people that care about tax money? I care about not WASTING tax payers money. As long as a program boost the economy and helps underserved populations than the tax money is being well served. Maybe thinking about your own personal finances and not some magical pot of tax money than you'd understand the enormity of this. There's tax payer money going to planned parenthood and other things people don't agree with. Righteousness gets old. If you are against tax payers money going towards positive programs then maybe you should open a practice and accept only medicaid patient's. This way your righteousness will actually be meaningful.

To the few people that see the benefits, please sign the petition.

^ that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

As we inch closer and closer to 1 Million signatures on our petition in favor of H.R. 4170, The Student Loan Forgiveness Act of 2012, ForgiveStudentLoanDebt.com is announcing a new partnership with YouLobby.com.

YouLobby.com is a new website designed for causes just like ours - a crowdfunding platform intended to help make our case in the halls of Congress. A million signatures on a petition is a terrific start, but if we truly hope to achieve our goals, we need to step up our efforts by engaging in direct lobbying with Members of Congress. The FSLD-YouLobby campaign is designed to help us do just that.

Therefore, upon receipt of this message, please check our the new FSLD-YouLobby.com campaign page and then help spread the word!

Thank you, all, for your continued support. Now, let's take the next step to help spread our message in the halls of power in Washington, D.C.