I would love some feedback on my situation here. I've been working as an organic chemist doing pharmaceutical R&D for the last year+. I don't currently have any publications. However, I've got one pending with Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry. We've written the paper, I'm first author, and we've submitted it...but they just haven't accepted it yet. I'm sure it'll go through a few rounds of revisions before they accept, but I'm afraid that may take a long time and I would really like to have a publication that I can point to. What do you guys think, just tell the schools that I have an accepted pub, tell them it's pending but as of yet unaccepted, or do nothing and hope they accept it while I'm still under consideration at the schools I've applied to? I've done a lot of research, and there will be several papers coming out with my name on them...I just don't know if it'll happen before February/March. Thoughts?