Publication Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surfbro

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
On my work/act section, I selected the publication link(since I was published) but didnt put the name of the article or journal that the article was under(because of the word limit for the description). Instead I just wrote about the reserach I did that led to the publishing, and under the organization name I put the group I did reserach with. Do you think they will just look up my name or group on pubmed or google and see that it exists there along with the article and put 2 and 2 together? I am kind of worried, but I guess I am hopeing that they will just look it up...or am i hopeing for too much. or should I put the citation somewhere in the secondary
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

surfbro said:
Hi
On my work/act section, I selected the publication link(since I was published) but didnt put the name of the article or journal that the article was under(because of the word limit for the description). Instead I just wrote about the reserach I did that led to the publishing, and under the organization name I put the group I did reserach with. Do you think they will just look up my name or group on pubmed or google and see that it exists there along with the article and put 2 and 2 together? I am kind of worried, but I guess I am hopeing that they will just look it up...or am i hopeing for too much. or should I put the citation somewhere in the secondary
thanks

i dont think you can count on anyone gong beyond your application materials. if i were you i would cutout some of your description and give the citation. i am certain they are going to want to know 1- where it was published, and 2- what author you were. if you description gives neither of those pieces of information, you have not done your accomplishmnet the justice it deserves.