puerto rican med students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beachbum

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
please i need some information from students going puerto rican med school. i would like to know about rotations and residency matches. are all rotations done or have to be done in puerto rico? is it possible to do rotations in the mainland? if yes which universities do students usually are freindly to puerto ricans med students.. also about residency, what percentage of students get a residency in the mainland, or is there a match list that i can see for my self.. thank you

Members don't see this ad.

beachbum said:
please i need some information from students going puerto rican med school. i would like to know about rotations and residency matches. are all rotations done or have to be done in puerto rico? is it possible to do rotations in the mainland? if yes which universities do students usually are freindly to puerto ricans med students.. also about residency, what percentage of students get a residency in the mainland, or is there a match list that i can see for my self.. thank you
Hey man,
You can call the universities and ask for the match lists. Ponce for instance does VERY good in the match. I start med school at UPR in august, if I can help with anything just PM me.