Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Purdue, Arizona, or Buffalo

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by anotherminute, Mar 30, 2004.

1. anotherminute

anotherminute New Member

I'm trying to decide between Purdue, Arizona, and Buffalo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. michelleca4

michelleca4 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

My sister attends Purdue and she is happy with the education. On the otherhand, she is a city girl from Southern California, so she isn't happy with the conservative atmosphere and rumors of KKK being active. She was in total culture shock when she moved from So. Cal to Purdue, especially with the little diveresity amongst the students. Additionally, there is no place for her to relax or have fun, so she drives to Indi or Chicago all the time. I would choose Arizona because of the environment and atmosphere.

4. emogrrrrl

emogrrrrl I like my freedom
    7+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    i don't know much about buffalo, but i do know that both purdue and arizona have great programs. i used to live in tucson and the U of A is a great school and they have pretty cheap tuition for out of state students in the pharmacy program. i love the weather in tucson and it's really pretty...but i don't recall there being much to do in tucson (could have been b/c i was in my first years of high school and didn't have a car).
    when it comes down to it this is your choice anotherminute. you need to decide which school best suits your needs academically and otherwise...
    best of luck