Pushed back DAT, but do I need to change AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentalicous1234

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i put on my application that I will take DATs July 2007 but now I'm not going to until first week of August. Should I change it on my AADSAS now? Or will the schools just realize it when they see my DAt score report?

I don't want to delay my app by changing things if it can be avoided. I submitted early July so they still haven't even verified my gpa or received all my lors.

Members don't see this ad.

now my DAT date is aug 16th so it's not really close to being in july anymore...do I have to change it on my AADSAS? won't the schools figure it out on their own when they see the report?

i dont think it would really hurt to change it on aadsas...it lets you update that field so I'd do it.

i didn't know if it could slow down my application if I made changes to it because it seems like AADSAS just needs another reason to slow down your application and I didn't want to give them one:oops:

Did anyone else update AADSAS saying that they changed their DAT date? What would happen if I didn't change it? Anyone know the repercussions of this action?