My AMCAS hasn't been verified yet, but I'm already getting secondary applications. The thing is, I am also waiting for the status on my FAP. Would it be alright to wait on submitting these secondaries until I get my FAP decision back? I figured medical schools don't even have my AMCAS application yet. Opinions would be appreciated.