qbank down again?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bolisol007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It hasn't worked on my side for the last 3-4hrs I can't even get it started.

Anyone else?

Kaplan is sooo asking for it :(

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone else get an email that says that they felt so bad about all the problems that they are extending your subscription a week? Now I can access qbank for almost a month after I take step1. I'm planning on doing at least 50 questions a day, just so I go into M3 really prepared for behavioral science and the embryology of the foregut.

yeah i did...that's a good idea, i didn't think about touching qbank after the madness ends!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I'm having the same problem. What's the deal? Some people have it working??

bolisol007 said:
It hasn't worked on my side for the last 3-4hrs I can't even get it started.

Anyone else?

Kaplan is sooo asking for it :(

mine's working today...er, right now anyways...

marcusab said:
Yeah I'm having the same problem. What's the deal? Some people have it working??

Yeah it hasn't been working all day. Now, i have to wait until monday before i can talk to someone at their office. Right now, i REALLY hate Kaplan and how unreliable they are being

it's not working now?!!!!!!!! anyone know what's going on? it's really annoying...

OK - I hope this helps people: delete all your cookies from your web browser (in internet explorer I think its in tools -> internet options), restart your computer and try again. I called in and they told me to do this and it fixed the problem.

QBank is NOT down.

Iron123 said:
it's not working now?!!!!!!!! anyone know what's going on? it's really annoying...

marcusab said:
OK - I hope this helps people: delete all your cookies from your web browser (in internet explorer I think its in tools -> internet options), restart your computer and try again. I called in and they told me to do this and it fixed the problem.

QBank is NOT down.

The weird thing is i remember reading something like this on SDN recently, so i tried deleting all the deletables (cookies, history, temp. files, etc), but nothing helped. HOWEVER, i did not restart the computer, until i read your message. ALAS, that was the CRUCIAL step, because for the first time in the last 16hrs, my qbank is working. Thanks, Marcusab!

I haven't had any problems getting onto Qbank but that's probably because I have been slacking off a lot recently and haven't been on it enough to notice any connection problems :laugh: . I did get a notice that even though I might not have been affected many people had been experiencing trouble so Kaplan was going to give me an extra week of access.

That works out nicely since I am planning to bump my test date back a week anyway (due to the aforementioned slacking).

exmike said:
piece of crap... its not working right now.

It's again not working. I tried the usual stuff, but nothing has changed. As a side note, i think i'm going insane (you can thank kaplan for that).

Same here, not working.

I hate how Qbank has the upper hand, since it is pretty much the best practice question set. Thus, reguardless of how well the program works or not, everyone just has to take the $300+ dive.

Nevermind...by the time I finished my message here, qbank was working again....