Qbank FREAKS me out - help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poloace

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
so, we take our boards at the end of february of our 2nd year. i fired up qbank today for the first time and am averaging like a 30%. i guess i haven't really studied anything for it yet, but.. WOW. that think is hardcore. i have first aid, BRS phys, and BRS path that i hope to work all through before the exam. anyone else have similar experiences? thanks.

p

Members don't see this ad.

30% is bad. even a monkey can get 20% (1/5 answer choices). anyway you have some time to study. i would keep trying questions and your percentage will start going up. imho half of the test is just getting used to the question format and timing. good luck.

poloace said:
so, we take our boards at the end of february of our 2nd year. i fired up qbank today for the first time and am averaging like a 30%. i guess i haven't really studied anything for it yet, but.. WOW. that think is hardcore. i have first aid, BRS phys, and BRS path that i hope to work all through before the exam. anyone else have similar experiences? thanks.

p

poloace said:

p

polo,

nothing like old times on SDN, right?
I haven't fired up Qbank yet only because I've done very little review. The word on the street is that you should put a solid amount of time into reviewing/reading and then when you feel a bit warmed up, then hit the Q. don't freak out yet, it's too early.

spittles

buglady said:
polo,

nothing like old times on SDN, right?
I haven't fired up Qbank yet only because I've done very little review. The word on the street is that you should put a solid amount of time into reviewing/reading and then when you feel a bit warmed up, then hit the Q. don't freak out yet, it's too early.

spittles

aww... my precious little spittles!!! let's go eat food sometime. i'll make you dinner again over at my place. that was fun!!!!

love,
p

what the crap is a spittles?

stop wasting time on sdn and hit the Step 1 books lazy-@$$es!

love from CA, mk