qbank n robbins review - which to go for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maverick_pkg

Vascular Surgery
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i have 12 days to go for my step 1. right now have done half the qbank (274/676 patho ques). Have been hearing that robbins review is really good. now should i go do robbins review or do path questions from qbank.
qbank takes more time compared to robbins coz of the long explanations and slow internet speed (i have a slow connection). its like 50 ques of robbins review takes same time as 30 ques of qbank. so considering the time spent and the relevance of questions to usmle, which is more worthwhile?
or should i do both and spend less time on explanations?

Members don't see this ad.

I have done both qbank and most of robbins review and I think qbank is a more accurate representation of the path questions that you will see on the USMLE. Robbins is an excellent way to test yourself on how well you know pathology but that is something I did before our path tests. Hope this helps.

I think that Qbank will probably be better with 12 days left to go.

thanks guys, planning to continue qbank and also just do robbins review without explanations. robbins without explanations hardly takes any time per chapter, but is it worthwhile doing just questions?