Qbank Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joshua_msu

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you skip questions in Qbank, and come to them later when you choose? I am in my second year, and still have three months of class yet. So there are obviously things that we havent covered yet, and it would be nice if you could skip a question you havent really learned much about, instead of just guessing. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

There is no way to do this that i know of, but i haven't used Qbank at all in over a year. Don't worry about whether or not u have learned that particular topic. Becoming a good guesser in itself takes some kind of practice. Besides, you will not have learned everything on the Step (or whatever test ur taking) anyway. So this will be good for you! Good luck

Well, I'm doing qbank right now, and they have several options on the qbank itself. You can come back and do questions that you got incorrect or questions that are unanswered or a mix of them.

Not only that, but you can pick the questions based on Subject and then Organ System to make sure you aren't moving ahead of schedule. You can also look at previous tests under the history tab and go back and see questions you skipped while testing. That way, you can go back later and look over those questions after you've had that particular content.