SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Qbank scores aren't moving.

Discussion in 'Step I' started by Doc 2b, May 13, 2007.

1. Doc 2b

Doc 2b 5+ Year Member

May 19, 2004
    Anyone having the same problem. I've been studying non stop for the past week and a half, and have yet to see an improvement. It seems like the questions are getting harder, what gives?:scared: :scared:

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. mesoderm

mesoderm Junior Member 5+ Year Member

Aug 12, 2004
    If you haven't been doing it already, read through the explanations. Carefully. Your scores will improve. Seems like it takes too long, but it will help you score better.

4. doctorp82

doctorp82 Palpating preschoolers 2+ Year Member

Dec 22, 2006
    Slow down and think about the answer choices. Start by eliminating the obvious wrong one's, and be very deliberate about deciding why it's wrong. This helps immensely, and is far more helpful than scanning the answers for a "best fit" choice.

5. Biscuit799

Biscuit799 7+ Year Member

Oct 29, 2004
    I'm having the same problem, and my scores aren't that high to begin with :eek: Hopefully I'll start to trend upwards...

6. marie337

marie337 Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Sep 26, 2004
    How predictive are the COMLEX QBank questions? I think I read somewhere that they're easier than the actual test. What kind of average should we be aiming for with the COMLEX QBank?