Qbank scores vs. Real thing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JayZee

drzeedo
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just curious to see how many people who took the test didn't think that qbank correlated well with what they really got...

Members don't see this ad.

...or rather, what kind of Qbank scores did people get who passed (or even did well!) I'm just coming off a disheartening 48% on 50 random questions and I've been studying for two weeks...have three more to go...will I ever freakin' pass this stupid little test they make us all take?! Just having a minor freak-out...

i'm right there with you, except i've got less than 2 weeks! can one have a month long panic attack? :scared:

SAme here, just came off a bad set of 50 q witha grand score of 46% :eek: ..Scarryyyyy

Members don't see this ad :)
It has helped me to focus on certain topic areas and be selective in the first two weeks of studying. i.e. study for one day on heme-lymph, cardio, and vasculitides. Then do a selective test on that subject matter the next day and go through all the explanations. Repeat for the next few days on pulm/renal, gi/endocrine, neuro/musc/skin... etc. Now that I've been through all the sections, and have begun to start the larger random samplings, I have maintained my scores pretty well.

Gotta' build the base with the focused studying first before taking on the whole thing at once. Just my two cents.

Best of luck to you all... my test is this Thursday the 1st of June.