Qbank Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tonsils

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished Qbank. I've been scoring anywhere be/ 60-75%. Most of times in the upper 60s and mid 70s. For those who have taken the exam. And I also scored in the mid-70s for the practice USMLE CD test. How does this correlate w/ the actual exam score? Any thoughts? My exam is this Friday. Am I ready for the exam or should I push it back?

Good luck to all of you! I hope you all ace the exam!

Members don't see this ad.

i just finished the last batch of qbank today (there are 2004 q's in all). i ranged anywhere from 55-88% on 50-q blocks over the past 3 months; my average at the end of all 2004 was 75%. the real exam is tomorrow for me.

-s.

Members don't see this ad :)
x-tremist...it is pretty sad to know there is someone like you that will be practicing medicine one day.

good luck sanfillipo and the rest of you test takers. let us know how it went. t-minus 11 days and counting for me. shiga

An administrator has removed x-tremist's avatar of the nazi flag. I hope that he's not actually in med school and never gets in.

thanx, shigaT. will post my exam experience in this section as soon as i can. yeah, i was wondering why anyone would have the cojones to use a nazi emblem as their avatar. thanx goes out to dr. kim cox for getting rid of it. yes, even in the medical profession, we have people of hate. do you know how many med students and even residents refused to go do an H and P on a guy with HIV seropositivity? yeash...there's a big difference between safety precautions and egregious prejudice. -s. 30 hours or so remaining till test day...