SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Qbank Scores

Discussion in 'Step I' started by Tonsils, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Tonsils

Tonsils Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 10, 2002
    I just finished Qbank. I've been scoring anywhere be/ 60-75%. Most of times in the upper 60s and mid 70s. For those who have taken the exam. And I also scored in the mid-70s for the practice USMLE CD test. How does this correlate w/ the actual exam score? Any thoughts? My exam is this Friday. Am I ready for the exam or should I push it back?

Good luck to all of you! I hope you all ace the exam!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. X-tremist

X-tremist Member 7+ Year Member

May 7, 2002
    Lexington KY
    I made 75% in the Q bank for two weeks and then 95 on the real test.
  4. sanfilippo

sanfilippo El Gaucho Misterioso 10+ Year Member

Jun 4, 2002
    North Country
    i just finished the last batch of qbank today (there are 2004 q's in all). i ranged anywhere from 55-88% on 50-q blocks over the past 3 months; my average at the end of all 2004 was 75%. the real exam is tomorrow for me.

5. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic! Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

Apr 9, 2000
    hSDN Member

Please check your Private Messages. I have sent you something.
  6. shigaT

shigaT Member 10+ Year Member

Dec 9, 2001
    NY is pretty sad to know there is someone like you that will be practicing medicine one day.

good luck sanfillipo and the rest of you test takers. let us know how it went. t-minus 11 days and counting for me. shiga
  7. ckent

ckent Banned Banned

Jul 31, 2000
    An administrator has removed x-tremist's avatar of the nazi flag. I hope that he's not actually in med school and never gets in.
  8. sanfilippo

sanfilippo El Gaucho Misterioso 10+ Year Member

Jun 4, 2002
    North Country
    thanx, shigaT. will post my exam experience in this section as soon as i can. yeah, i was wondering why anyone would have the cojones to use a nazi emblem as their avatar. thanx goes out to dr. kim cox for getting rid of it. yes, even in the medical profession, we have people of hate. do you know how many med students and even residents refused to go do an H and P on a guy with HIV seropositivity? yeash...there's a big difference between safety precautions and egregious prejudice. -s. 30 hours or so remaining till test day...