• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Tonsils

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2002
Status (Visible)
I just finished Qbank. I've been scoring anywhere be/ 60-75%. Most of times in the upper 60s and mid 70s. For those who have taken the exam. And I also scored in the mid-70s for the practice USMLE CD test. How does this correlate w/ the actual exam score? Any thoughts? My exam is this Friday. Am I ready for the exam or should I push it back?

Good luck to all of you! I hope you all ace the exam!

sanfilippo

El Gaucho Misterioso
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2002
North Country
Status (Visible)
i just finished the last batch of qbank today (there are 2004 q's in all). i ranged anywhere from 55-88% on 50-q blocks over the past 3 months; my average at the end of all 2004 was 75%. the real exam is tomorrow for me.

-s.

About the Ads

shigaT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2001
NY
Status (Visible)
x-tremist...it is pretty sad to know there is someone like you that will be practicing medicine one day.

good luck sanfillipo and the rest of you test takers. let us know how it went. t-minus 11 days and counting for me. shiga

sanfilippo

El Gaucho Misterioso
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2002
North Country
Status (Visible)
thanx, shigaT. will post my exam experience in this section as soon as i can. yeah, i was wondering why anyone would have the cojones to use a nazi emblem as their avatar. thanx goes out to dr. kim cox for getting rid of it. yes, even in the medical profession, we have people of hate. do you know how many med students and even residents refused to go do an H and P on a guy with HIV seropositivity? yeash...there's a big difference between safety precautions and egregious prejudice. -s. 30 hours or so remaining till test day...

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.