Qbook and Qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joshua_msu

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have the Qbook currently, and since I have heard great things about it, I plan on doing Qbank as well. I just have one simple question however. Are they the same? One is online and the other a book, but what I mean is, are the questions between the two the same, or are they completely different? No need on getting both if they contain the same questions. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm not sure about Step 1 cuz i only used qbank.

but for step 2.. i've used qbank as well as qbook and they are different questions with no overlap. however, both set of questions are good. infact, i would venture ot say that the qbook questions are more through and better written than the computer qbank ones. id recommend gettin the qbook durign 3rd yr and workiin on it w.ur rotaitons for step 2.

joshua_msu said:
Hello, I have the Qbook currently, and since I have heard great things about it, I plan on doing Qbank as well. I just have one simple question however. Are they the same? One is online and the other a book, but what I mean is, are the questions between the two the same, or are they completely different? No need on getting both if they contain the same questions. Thanks.

Not the same. 2 different books with completely different questions.

i used Qbank randomly to simulate the real exam and I used Qbook after finishing a particular subjects to hammer in some key concepts. Worked out pretty well for me.