Qe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajimd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed a couple of times, but wanted to get some feedback about people who had prepared for the QE recently or in the past.
Not sure which road to take. Did well on ABSITE this year and was planning on reviewing study materials again. In addition, have been doing SESAP 14 -
Was curious if it was worth it to take the OSLER prep for the QE, or to download the questions they had on their website and study those?
Thoughts, ideas, suggestions much appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

I know this has been discussed a couple of times, but wanted to get some feedback about people who had prepared for the QE recently or in the past.
Not sure which road to take. Did well on ABSITE this year and was planning on reviewing study materials again. In addition, have been doing SESAP 14 -
Was curious if it was worth it to take the OSLER prep for the QE, or to download the questions they had on their website and study those?

IIRC, the general consensus was:

1) Osler (or any other review course) main benefit is forcing you to spend those days prior to the exam actually studying
2) most who did take it felt that they could have passed without it

Here's a recent thread on the topic.

I don't think Osler is necessary, but I believe SESAP is essential.