QR section of DAT destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentisttobeDMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really suck at QR section. I have DAT destroyer and planning to only use QR section of DAT destroyer to prepare. I will probably go over it a few times. Do you guys think this is sufficient to do well on this section, or is it necessary to get Math destroyer? QR is one of my weaker sections...if I could get 20+ I will be satisfied.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I used the QR section of Destroyer itself maybe once. I found that it wasn't as comprehensive as I would have liked. I bought Math Destroyer to supplement my preparations for the QR section of the real DAT and found that it was far better than the QR section of the original Destroyer manual. It covered more topics in its tests, and gave ample practice for all sorts of questions the real DAT can throw at you. From personal experience, I HIGHLY recommend using Math Destroyer!

I used the QR section of Destroyer itself maybe once. I found that it wasn't as comprehensive as I would have liked. I bought Math Destroyer to supplement my preparations for the QR section of the real DAT and found that it was far better than the QR section of the original Destroyer manual. It covered more topics in its tests, and gave ample practice for all sorts of questions the real DAT can throw at you. From personal experience, I HIGHLY recommend using Math Destroyer!
do you still have math destroyer? are you willing to share it?