Quarter Units --> Semester Units Matriculation Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ring99

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So I have been accepted at a school and they listed two requirements as needing 3 semester hours. My school is on the quarter system. I have 4 quarter units for both requirements. Is this okay? Are schools usually lenient regarding this?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

So I have been accepted at a school and they listed two requirements as needing 3 semester hours. My school is on the quarter system. I have 4 quarter units for both requirements. Is this okay? Are schools usually lenient regarding this?

The best thing you can do is call the schools and see if they'll accept what you have since it varies from school to school.

Hi,

I'm sure it's fine but definitely contact the school. Nothing you hear on the pre-dental forum should be taken as an equivalent from your admissions committee, especially regarding the conditions of your acceptance...