Querie on nbde exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vallabha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much time lapse should be there between nbde part 1 and part 2.... as to how early part 2 can be given after appearing for part1....

Sent from my Q800 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
I think studying 2 to 2.5 months average for each exam is essential...
Maybe a bit more time for part 2 because of extensive syllabus..So the answer is 3 months gap excluding relaxation time in between the 2 exams :)

Hi..... thanx for the reply.... since I can stay for only a period of a month in the USA (visitor visa...... and my preparation is fine I assume...) Can I give both the exams in a month..... as to how many weeks later can I book my Part 2......

Hi..... thanx for the reply.... since I can stay for only a period of a month in the USA (visitor visa...... and my preparation is fine I assume...) Can I give both the exams in a month..... as to how many weeks later can I book my Part 2......

I think the specifics will be exactly mentioned on the nbde official site but most probably you can only book your second exam only once you pass part 1. You cannot give both parts simultaneously one after another without passing the first one...