1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Ques about the volunteer section and employment on the aacomas app!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by gabbers22, May 30, 2002.

1. gabbers22

gabbers22 Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey--
    How did you all format the employment and volunteer/internship section on the aacomas app?
    I have no idea what to do...here is what I have preliminary tried...they are just a couple of my experiences that I have typed. I don't know if this is a good way.

Employment:
    Cashier-Feb. 2002-Present, Work in retail store as cashier
    Biology Teaching Assistant-Aug. 1999-May 1999, Helped students with Introductory Biology Class

Volunteer/Internships:
    Mercy Hopsital Emergency Room Internship, May 1999-May 2000
    Volunteer at Friendship House, Aug. 1996- May 1999

You can see that for the volunteer section, I indented...does this look good? I just need HELP!!!
    Thanks
    gabbers22

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Qafas

Qafas Jarhead
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by gabbers22:
    <strong>Hey--
    How did you all format the employment and volunteer/internship section on the aacomas app?
    I have no idea what to do...here is what I have preliminary tried...they are just a couple of my experiences that I have typed. I don't know if this is a good way.

Employment:
    Cashier-Feb. 2002-Present, Work in retail store as cashier
    Biology Teaching Assistant-Aug. 1999-May 1999, Helped students with Introductory Biology Class

Volunteer/Internships:
    Mercy Hopsital Emergency Room Internship, May 1999-May 2000
    Volunteer at Friendship House, Aug. 1996- May 1999

You can see that for the volunteer section, I indented...does this look good? I just need HELP!!!
    Thanks
    gabbers22</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would suggest being consistent in how you list your employment and volunteer activities, as in the following:

Employment:
    Position/Title ; Place of employment; Dates
    Duties included??

Volunteer:
    Position/Title ; Place of volunteer work; Dates
    Duties included??

I hope that helps. Good luck!