Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Ques about the volunteer section and employment on the aacomas app!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by gabbers22, May 30, 2002.

1. gabbers22

gabbers22 Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey--
    How did you all format the employment and volunteer/internship section on the aacomas app?
    I have no idea what to do...here is what I have preliminary tried...they are just a couple of my experiences that I have typed. I don't know if this is a good way.

Employment:
    Cashier-Feb. 2002-Present, Work in retail store as cashier
    Biology Teaching Assistant-Aug. 1999-May 1999, Helped students with Introductory Biology Class

Volunteer/Internships:
    Mercy Hopsital Emergency Room Internship, May 1999-May 2000
    Volunteer at Friendship House, Aug. 1996- May 1999

You can see that for the volunteer section, I indented...does this look good? I just need HELP!!!
    Thanks
    gabbers22

2. Qafas

Qafas Jarhead
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by gabbers22:
    <strong>Hey--
    How did you all format the employment and volunteer/internship section on the aacomas app?
    I have no idea what to do...here is what I have preliminary tried...they are just a couple of my experiences that I have typed. I don't know if this is a good way.

Employment:
    Cashier-Feb. 2002-Present, Work in retail store as cashier
    Biology Teaching Assistant-Aug. 1999-May 1999, Helped students with Introductory Biology Class

Volunteer/Internships:
    Mercy Hopsital Emergency Room Internship, May 1999-May 2000
    Volunteer at Friendship House, Aug. 1996- May 1999

You can see that for the volunteer section, I indented...does this look good? I just need HELP!!!
    Thanks
    gabbers22</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would suggest being consistent in how you list your employment and volunteer activities, as in the following:

Employment:
    Position/Title ; Place of employment; Dates
    Duties included??

Volunteer:
    Position/Title ; Place of volunteer work; Dates
    Duties included??

I hope that helps. Good luck!