Ques about the volunteer section and employment on the aacomas app!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gabbers22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey--
How did you all format the employment and volunteer/internship section on the aacomas app?
I have no idea what to do...here is what I have preliminary tried...they are just a couple of my experiences that I have typed. I don't know if this is a good way.

Employment:
Cashier-Feb. 2002-Present, Work in retail store as cashier
Biology Teaching Assistant-Aug. 1999-May 1999, Helped students with Introductory Biology Class

Volunteer/Internships:
Mercy Hopsital Emergency Room Internship, May 1999-May 2000
Volunteer at Friendship House, Aug. 1996- May 1999

You can see that for the volunteer section, I indented...does this look good? I just need HELP!!!
Thanks
gabbers22

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by gabbers22:
•Hey--
How did you all format the employment and volunteer/internship section on the aacomas app?
I have no idea what to do...here is what I have preliminary tried...they are just a couple of my experiences that I have typed. I don't know if this is a good way.

Employment:
Cashier-Feb. 2002-Present, Work in retail store as cashier
Biology Teaching Assistant-Aug. 1999-May 1999, Helped students with Introductory Biology Class

Volunteer/Internships:
Mercy Hopsital Emergency Room Internship, May 1999-May 2000
Volunteer at Friendship House, Aug. 1996- May 1999

You can see that for the volunteer section, I indented...does this look good? I just need HELP!!!
Thanks
gabbers22•••••I would suggest being consistent in how you list your employment and volunteer activities, as in the following:

Employment:
Position/Title ; Place of employment; Dates
Duties included??

Volunteer:
Position/Title ; Place of volunteer work; Dates
Duties included??

I hope that helps. Good luck!