Questiom about taking Anatomy&Physiology

mjg713

7+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2011
  1. Pre-Dental
    I just graduated in February and have about a 3.0 sci gpa and 3.2 overall gpa. I know this is a bit low and I am pulling this up in my post bacc currently. In my undergrad I already took Physiology (C+ in Lecture, B+ in Lab). Pre-reqs wise I still need to take Orgo 1&2, Physics 2, Biochem, Microbio, and retaking Bio 1&2. So can I take just Anatomy? or should I take an Anatomy&Physiology 1&2 sequence?

wizi

10+ Year Member
    Aug 24, 2008
    1. Dental Student
      Take Anatomy & Physiology 1&2
      Don't retake Bio 1&2 unless you failed it.
      Take some upper level Bio instead.
      All your remaining classes are important. Make sure that you ACE them.

dymm

Sep 16, 2011
      1. Pre-Dental
        Depends on what your physiology class covered also. At my school, we have a class called "principles of physiology" that focuses on cellular and molecular aspects of phys. Then we have A&P1/2, which focuses on organ systems. For me, I thoroughly enjoyed the A&P series since our school had great resources in the lab to learn human anatomy.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.