Question about AADSAS LOE and PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joshipri

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just had a quick question about the LOEs for AADSAS. I have most of my letters in Interfolio, so how do I get them to AADSAS? In the evaluators section for AADSAS, should I put them down as paper and print out a letter matching form to send to Interfolio, or should I just deliver them directly from Interfolio w/o worrying about the matching form? I called the AADSAS people to ask, but I don't think they understood my question...

Also, would anyone be willing to read over my PS and critique it??

Thanks very much everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I have that same question about the LOEs so hopefully so can answer it...

I can take a look at your personal statement if you want...just PM it to me.

Hi everyone,
Just had a quick question about the LOEs for AADSAS. I have most of my letters in Interfolio, so how do I get them to AADSAS? In the evaluators section for AADSAS, should I put them down as paper and print out a letter matching form to send to Interfolio, or should I just deliver them directly from Interfolio w/o worrying about the matching form? I called the AADSAS people to ask, but I don't think they understood my question...

Also, would anyone be willing to read over my PS and critique it??

Thanks very much everyone!!!

Always attach a LOE matching form along with the letter. It would help speed up the process.