question about adding schools to recieve my DAT score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skim1988

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a way I can add to the list of schools that will be mailed my official DAT score? I've heard that you can do it on the computer after you finish the DAT. Is this true?

Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a way I can add to the list of schools that will be mailed my official DAT score? I've heard that you can do it on the computer after you finish the DAT. Is this true?

Thanks guys!

I am wondering why you want to mail your official score. AADSAS application includes your DAT score, so you don't have to mail your score. Just in case, here is the web address you can request your DAT score.

https://www.ada.org/1630.aspx

I am wondering why you want to mail your official score. AADSAS application includes your DAT score, so you don't have to mail your score. Just in case, here is the web address you can request your DAT score.

Oh really? I thought some dental schools want official scores directly mailed. Guess I'll have to double check. Thanks for the info!