Question about applying to Belmont University's program...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmBoy90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in Belmont University's program (located in Nashville, TN). I noticed that after this school year (after Spring 2013), I will have all of their require pre-reqs completed. Should I apply now for next year, or do I have to wait until I actually finish all of the classes? And does anyone know if they require the PCAT? I couldn't find much info about that on their website...

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interested in Belmont University's program (located in Nashville, TN). I noticed that after this school year (after Spring 2013), I will have all of their require pre-reqs completed. Should I apply now for next year, or do I have to wait until I actually finish all of the classes? And does anyone know if they require the PCAT? I couldn't find much info about that on their website...

http://belmont.edu/pharmacy/admissions/admission_criteria.html

Members don't see this ad :)
It looks like their final deadline for Fall admission is in March. So I guess I would have to wait until Fall 2014 to attend. But when would I take my PCAT? Next summer, after I finish all of my pre-reqs?

I would contact admissions as they may give official advise. I am starting this fall and many of my prerecquisite courses are >10 years old but they accepted my app. So they may have some room with their admission stds. Your best bet is to give them a call/email to know for sure.